Andersen International School
Andersen International School is the only High School in Italy following the Italian curriculum but teaching subjects in English.
Andersen International School is the only High School in Italy teaching pupils the Italian national Liceo study path with subjects taught largely in English. The school has mother-tongue English teachers trained in the English curriculum.
The school offers a Pre-school, Primary, Middle and Upper School with a learning environment based on the English national curriculum, but with qualifications accredited by the Italian ministry of education. At the High School, the two study paths are the Liceo Scientifico and the Liceo Linguistico. The schools aims to unite the best of the English curriculum and Italian five-year academic program, offering alumni the opportunity to enrol in universities in Italy and abroad.
The school is applying to become an International Baccalaureate (IB) World School and offer the IB Diploma Program to High School students.
School fees range between €9,000 to €14,550. The school also requires enrolment fees and admissions fees – for an overview of tuition fees for the 2021-22 academic year, click here.
The school’s admissions procedure is as follows:
- Parents call the school office to arrange an appointment for the school visit
- Parents are kindly asked to complete the informal meeting form before the scheduled appointment. Please click on the following link to download the form: Informal Meeting Form.
- Parents are also asked to send a copy of their child’s most recent school report
- After the first visit, an Admission test is required for students interested in enrolling in the primary school and middle school.
- The school will then communicate the test results to the parents
- Parents that decide to enrol their children will need to sign the enrolment contract and pay the admission and enrolment fee.
The school is located a short 20-minute drive eastwards from Milan city centre.
Click here to return to a list of the best-rated nurseries and international schools in Milan.