International School of Modena
The International School of Modena teaches all 3 IB programmes to pupils ages 3-18 in Modena, Emilia Romagna.
The International School of Modena was the first authorised all-though IB school in the Emilia-Romagna region of central Italy.
Lessons are taught in English, with native English teachers, as students are guided through the three IBO (International Baccalaureate Organisation) programmes:
- Primary Years Program (PYP) for ages 3-11
- Middle Years Program (MYP) for ages 11-16
- Diploma Program (DP) for ages 16-18
The school is part of the prestigious Inspired schools group.
School fees range from €9,950 to €18,080 annually. The school also requires a one-off registration fee of €2,100. To see an overview of school fees at the school click here.
The school accepts children without discrimination of gender, race, religion or nationality.
The final decision on acceptance and placement is taken by the Principal based on the following:
- Reports and records from previous schools
- The potential of the applicant to benefit from the programmes and educational services available
- The capacity of the school to meet the educational needs of the applicant
- Students with diagnosed learning or behavioural issues will only be considered for admission following evaluations by the school’s support services and an agreement with the family regarding the provision of any individual support which needs to be funded by the family in accordance with the Inclusion Policy
- The school will consider students from international families who are not proficient in English if the school feels that over their projected time at ISM the student will be able to follow IB Diploma
See the school’s full admissions policy and process here.
The school boasts a new campus with modern facilities located in a rural setting just 13 km from Modena city centre.
Click here to return to a list of the best-rated nurseries and international schools in Emilia Romagna.