SEK International School of Catalunya, La Garriga

February 20, 2018 | Catalonia, Schools Catalonia

SEK International School Catalunya is the only IB World School accredited to teach the three IB programmes in Catalonia. Students can study between ages 3-18, and the campus is a 45-minute drive from Barcelona city.

Curriculum

The school teaches the three International Baccalaureate (IB) programmes: the IB Primary Years Programme (PYP); the Middle Years Programme (MYP); and the Diploma Programme (DP). Information on all the three programmes with downloadable pdfs can be found on the school’s website.

SEK-Catalunya International School is a trilingual school, with 80% of tuition in English, and the remaining 20% split between Castellano Spanish and Catalan.

The school helps to convalidate their IB studies to obtain a regional Catalan Batxillerat diploma.

The school is part of the SEK schools group, with institutions in Dublin, El Castillo in Madrid and Les Alpes in France.

Location

The SEK International School of Catalunya is located in La Garriga, at the base of the Montseny Natural Park, and is a 30 minutes from Barcelona.

Fees & Admissions

For school fees, the school asks that prospective parents fill out an enquiry form on the website, which also starts the admissions process.

Click here to return to a list of 50+ international schools and nurseries in Catalonia.

Contact Details:

Avinguda dels Tremolencs, 24, 08530 La Garriga / +34 93 871 84 48 / admisiones-catalunya@sek.eswww.sekcatalunya.es

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

3 × 1 =