Valerie Lemiere – Start Business in FranceJune 28, 2022 |
English Speaking Business Advisor
In 2009, Valerie Lemiere launched Start Business in France to help English speakers with the complexities and hassles of starting and running a small business in France. She is passionate about business and freelancing, will talk to you in plain English, has a strong sense of customer service, expert knowledge about business regulations (legal, taxes, health) and a positive, can-do attitude.
Valerie is also an active member of Toutes Pour Elles, a non-profit association aiming to promote women’s entrepreneurship in Normandy. Although based in Normandy, she can help you wherever you are in France and as a mum of 3 teenagers living in rural France, she understands first-hand the challenges of balancing work and family life and the lifestyle choices made by some customers to live in a peaceful countryside village while working from home.
How Valerie can help you:
- Private forum: ask anything about your business for a year. Avoid sleepless nights and get reliable answers.
- Power hour: book a one-to-one call for advice on your business project. Get up to speed quickly, talk through your options and understand the implications of your choices.
- Auto-entrepreneur registration: let Valerie handle your business registration in France. She’ll manage the whole process for you, while sending you a useful factsheet and tips to guide you with the paperwork.
- Auto entrepreneur overview: all you need to know about the auto-entrepreneur (micro-entrepreneur). How does it work, regulations, taxes, can it work for you?
- Business administration: something is wrong with your business set-up (taxes, health cover, paperwork) and you are getting in a pickle. Let Valerie find out where the problem comes from and fix it.
Are you an expat looking to start a business in France? Read more about opening a Little Frogs Bilingual Daycare