* Size of facilities & class sizes
* Teachers with international accreditations & credentials
* International continuum to be able to move between international schools in different countries
* Diverse community of teachers & learners
* Learning opportunities outside of the curriculum
Close to the city centre, the modern campus of Rome International School is nestled in over 3 hectares of natural parkland of Monte Mario in north-west Rome. Established in 1988, Rome International School (RIS) offers an international education to students between the ages of 2 to 18. The school provides “a nurturing environment in which children of all nationalities and faiths can explore and respect their own and each other’s cultural and religious heritage.”
The school is a member of Globeducate, one of the leading international K12 education groups in the world, with a network of 55+ premium bi-lingual and international schools educating 31,000 students in 10 countries.
Find out more about RIS on their website
Watch more interviews on MumAbroad. We have been talking to headteachers, entrepreneurs, thought leaders, therapists, business advisors and many more experts in specific fields.